Monday, July 5, 2010

Jacob Debwa

Well, he is coming along. He doesn't look like I wanted... however he does look like one of my previous branch presidents... we will have to change that... We was supposed to take on a likeness of Jeff Corwin. Here is the pic I used for a reference. Maybe once he is painted and has hair it may be better. I might have to add facial hair too... **runs off to find some paint**


So I started a money jar so I can get a pair of shoes. I am looking at the Vibram 5 fingers. I am hoping to save enough for at least 2 pairs, one for everyday and one for Church/special occasions (those would be black). If I am lucky I can get enough for 3 pair. So far my aunt gave me some money for shoes, that is in there. I have a long way to go. **sigh** I know I am so weird for wanting these shoes, but I always feel out of place in regular shoes. I love being barefoot and these are supposed to be as close to barefoot as possible.

actually I started 4 jars: Loan Payments, Vibrams, Orion's 19 money, and Orion's Choice. Granted Most (ie: 90%+) will be going to the first. We will see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment