Thursday, September 30, 2010

Review Thursday- Desert Essence Organics ( Red Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner) LOVE IT!!



Today's Review is of Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner. I love this! The first reason for choosing it was the lack of nasty ingredients. It does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or color, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum based ingredients. The scent is incredible and it stays with you for a long time. I got this for Christmas last year and with everyone in the family using it (Ike, Orion, and I) it lasted quite a while. It left my hair silky smooth and shiny. I love it. I am not really finding any draw backs to the product. The price was surprisingly not that bad considering it is organic. I would definitely recommend this product to any one looking for good hair care products. 



1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! You won the Boy Bento Set from A Pocket Full Of Buttons. Please email me you full name and mailing address asap. Congrats again!!!
    stephd(at)sewfierce(dot)com

    ReplyDelete