Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School Picture Day... I just couldn't keep my mouth shut today. :)

School Picture #1
We decided to take school photos. These 2 are my favorites. I love my little man. 
School Picture #2

Here is our bento lunches for today. I even had this one this time. 

Piggy Pizza Bento
The pig scares me. :P 


Mommy Bento
All I can say is actually got quite full from that meal. I think Bento is the way to go. We are using more fresh foods than ever and it is just so appealing to the artistic side in me. 

Today Orion learned about different habitats. We will explore more habitats later tonight and Tomorrow. Then maybe for our Friday Field trip we may be going to an Apple Orchard. Maybe. We will have to see what Grandma Jo is doing. (She mentioned she wanted to go.)

I am hoping to up the followers here on my blog. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

3 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with the homeschool and bento lunch boxes. Cute!! I am your newest follower from MBC. Follow me back - if you want to, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Bloggy Moms! I love your Blog Name & Logo!!! Your lit'l guy is adorable! This meals look so FUN & Fabulous!
    Stop by and say Hi
    www.bizeemamax6.blogspot.com

    Kimberly
    aka Bizee Mama
    www.twitter.com/bizeebeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come and eat and your house! Great job presenting healthy food. It looks really good. New follower from the MBC!
    Love your theme picture, it's awesome.
    ~Carol
    http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com

    ReplyDelete