Saturday, October 2, 2010

LatterDay Saturday- October 2010 LDS General Conference

In honor of the fact that Conference is today and tomorrow, I thought I would post a few activities to help keep our young ones busy during conference.

1. Find coloring pages and search and finds from the Friend.

2. Play Conference bingo.  Create or print out a set of bingo cards that have pictures of gospel topics on them. When they hear the word cover the correct pic with a coin or some other object, first person to have a completed line is the winner.

Go here for some neat ones.

3. Make a temple match game.

4. Find coloring pages.

5. Felt board activities.

These are just a few, but I hope they are helpful. I know I really need the activities for my little one. I don't think he sits still for 2 minutes. :)


HAPPY CONFERENCE EVERYONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment