Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday Make up

So we have been so busy around here. We did manage to have muffin tin monday yesterday. However, I was not able to post about it. But here is a pic of Orion and it. It was not themed.

I am mostly working on the Muppet today. We have a little boy in Nursery who doesn't stop screaming until mommy or daddy comes back. I don't want to traumatize him so we are going to try using a little muppet-ology. I have found that Orion totally opens up to her. Her name is Zora. I will show her when I am finished. maybe there will be a progress pic sometime. But what I do need to do is get to the Dollar Tree while they still have those dollar halloween wigs. I hope it looks alright on her. I also hope I can get the eyelashes to stay on. She is inspired by Allegra from Allegra's window, and Abby Cadabby from Seasame Street.
Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. 

Allegra is the little girl. 

1 comment: