Thursday, October 7, 2010

Review Thursday-Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener

Everybody loves a fresh smelling room. What I don't like is those "fake"  Glade, or Fabreeze smells. They hurt the nose and are not the greatest thing to be putting into your air. Well, my mother-in-law was on the quest for a natural air freshener that works and actually stays in the air. (yes, I know you can get a diffuser and use essential oils. I do that too. But the oils are expensive! Besides, this is a review on Pure Citrus.) So she found this, Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener; now supposedly it is made from 100% natural, delightfully fragrant oils found in fresh oranges. So If it is just orange oil and a non-aerosol propellent Woo Hoo! However I am not pleased with the ingredients list. Because it does not say what the propellent is or if there are any other ingredients. It smells great, you don't need a lot to freshen a room. I think I would definitely recommend this to other people in search of a fresh scent.




No comments:

Post a Comment