Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Proposal-the vent

Do you know what I hate... I hate it when I watch a movie that makes me realize how much I really love my husband. I mean honestly. It should not take a movie to make me feel that way. Oh and I also hate that when I feel this way I cannot be alone with him. I am not talking Orion. I am talking my parents, or Ike's parents or brothers, sisters, etc. As you can tell I am sick of it. I am sick of not having my own place to live. I am sick of constantly being reminded of that fact. Yes, I am grateful I have a place to live, and I am grateful for all that they offer us. I am just in a mood and sick of it. It must just be my problem. I have a problem showing affection to Ike when they are standing in the same room. I don't know. I was never like that until we moved back in with them. I will stop now..

on to happier things....

That's right my husband can cook. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment