Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Easter Bunny is Finished!

YAY! I am done with him. I am hoping to get a light box set up tomorrow. So I can get some professional photos. My Mom said I could use her account to sell my stuff on Etsy. So keep your fingers crossed. I think I am going to put him up for sale for $25.00. There was a lot of work that went into him. Especially since it was my first time with papier mache clay. Hope fully the next one will be easier.

This Easter bunny is standing on a mossy field collecting eggs. There are 3 eggs in his basket but I guess you can't see them here. I might adjust them when I reshoot this photo. I love his little white toes. I think they are Adorable. :P

You can contact me if you are interested in buying this BUNNdle of joy.


alilcrunchidoula@gmail.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment