Monday, March 22, 2010

We're Back!!!

We're back! Sorry about all the confusion folks. I think winter really messes me up. So this is still the blog for Enchanted Familiar Farm. Sorry about deleting all those posts. I guess what I was really looking for was a place to showcase my art. And my silly little mind didn't think to just make another blog to do that. So I have a second blog S. Marie Carlson Studios, I also have an etsy now where you can buy my creations. I think most of my stuff will be seasonal items. But I might through in some random stuff as well. You can check them out here. I visited the Path to Freedom Blog. It has been quite a while since I have been there. I think the beginning of spring is what really brings back my homesteading instincts.

Well, I am off to go make some nummy Cinnamon Rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment