Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi There!

Like it says, Howdy! I am S. Marie Carlson. I am an artist of many talents not limited to but including: Portrait Painting, OOAK Art Doll Crafting, Miniature Sculpting, Illustrator/Author, Glass etching artisan, soap maker, and I offer Birth and Postpartum Doula Services to the Menomonie/Eau Claire/Chippewa Falls/Glenwood City and surrounding areas in Wisconsin. I have a full plate. Including raising a 3 year old boy, renovating a barn to turn it into a home, and striving to become self-sufficient. It is a busy life around here for me. I am a stay at home mom, and will be unschooling our son. Actually we have already started that part of it. I have been learning many new talents that I have. I hope I can show off their best qualities on this site. I will have a shop available sooner or later. I just have to get everything figured out. So this site is officially marked UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment