Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh my goodness!


Talk about difficult! My balancer has become 2 balancers. I did not like the fact that when it was put together it actually was balancing. Not safe. Nope... So I divided it in two and will now have two extra pieces to add to the Etsy shop. Which will be nice. The frustration from it has made me want to take a break from the balancers so I am going to do something for halloween. I don't know what yet. I think I am leaning more towards a painting. I think. first I have to come up with what I am going to use for a canvas. I am thinking some type of fabric. Besides canvas obviously. Maybe I have an old jean jacket lying around. I don't know. I guess I never know anything until it is really over with. But I am gonna show some pieces that I think I am having an inspiration fest from.

No comments:

Post a Comment