Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just don't understand.

I don't get why anyone would want to suck an egg. I don't get the reasoning behind the saying, "go suck an egg". I blew some eggs this morning and I thought that was pretty gross. So I just don't get it.

I think I am going to combine polymer and paper mache. I miss making my faces out of polymer. So I just need to find a way to do this now. It shouldn't be that hard. As long as I bake the faces and hands and feet before I put the paper mache on. We will see how this goes. But first I have to finish my balancing chick act. I need at least 2 pieces for Easter. i just hope someone bites and buys them. I need to be working my butt off to make a payment of $315 a month. If I could finish some of the art dolls I have started like the old woman or something. I have also started some witches. But I just don't think I could charge as much as a really good art doll is worth. I don't know. Oh well we will see what happens. Once I finish my Balancing Chick I will get started on some others. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment