Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Official!


My easter bunny was featured on UltimatePaperMache.com. Which I think I should say is pretty neat. I have never been featured before. I am now also a member of Magical Holiday Artist Etsy Group. I hope I can get the exposure I need to pay off $20,000 dollars of debt I have I almost wish I had a few more years to pay it off. But I only have 2, YIKES. I don't want to leave my little boy to go to work.

Oh yeah so I posted it on the sidebar but I have an Etsy now. I am super excited. The link is www.smariecarlson.etsy.com. I am planning on adding at least one item a week. But since it is Easter time I am going to try and get a variety of items up for sale. So if there is anything you want feel free to buy it. Or if you want something custom feel free as well. I don't have much up but just some odds and ends I have been putzing with.

Well, I am off to visit my favorite blogs, then pull the turkey out of the oven and enjoy.

I also have another blog. Our homesteading blog. www.enchantedfamiliarfarm.blogspot.com eventually I will have a link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment