Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GRAH AGH!!!!

This is getting really annoying! So first I make a doll that is 6 1/2 feet tall.. Next I intended for the doll to be shorter than your average doll, however, she is 4 1/2 feet tall and teeny tiny!. In this pic you can see the size difference. ACK! I am getting fet up with this. But the good thing is, at least she is in proportion to every thing else. Her arms are stiff. but they do bend. I still have to paint her and add some details. I have to paint her eyes. I hope I can they are so small. I am trying to create a Tessie like on Casey's Minis. She really inspires me. If you want to get a good laugh from a red headed witch go there and check it out.

Oh and on the commenting part. If you want to leave a comment please do. The link is normally above the post on blogger.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment