Monday, May 10, 2010

Bon Voyage!!!

Celeste leaves today. Chloe and the girls all wished her a fairwell this morning. She is leaving for New Hampshire. Then she has 10 other stops around the world before she comes home.

I was lucky enough to get a free Duracraft 505 Farmhouse from Daphne on the Greenleaf Miniature Forum. That is so exciting. I can't wait until it gets here. Supposedly it was shipped on Friday. So with the weekend and everything I am hoping it doesn't get wrecked/lost. So I guess it is pretty huge as in being 32 inches deep. WHOA the little appartment/shop I did was only 12 and I thought that was huge.


this is the picture on the box. WHOA!

Here are its specs  

- finished size is 32 1/2"H x 42"W x 32"D
- wraparound front porch
- 9 working windows (granted you'll have to assemble them but they'll be working once you're done)
- working front door
- 3 floors with 8 rooms, 2 stairways, and 2 fireplaces

Here is the inside 


okay, now imagine that being 32.5 inches deep. HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO MOVE THIS THING!!!


So there is a change of plans with this other doll house I have. The Orchid. It is going to become Santa's workshop and I am hoping to sell it at the next craft show in November. I can't start on the farm house until the orchid is at least assembled and painted/wallpapered. I am even planning on making elves and the jolly one himself.  

Well I must get going on my list. I have to have all the things crossed off by Friday night. I think #1 is to fold some laundry.  







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment