Saturday, July 10, 2010

is it just me...

Is it just me or am I becoming desensitized about death? Maybe I am just at peace with the fact of people returning to their Heavenly father is completely normal and natural even if the death itself was an accident. There have been so many people who are losing their bodies this past year that I have either known or been related to. I used to cry so much when someone would die. Now I shed literally a few tears and then I am fine. Is it because I know the plan of Salvation and have such faith in it? Or is it because I am just becoming callused over? It is not that I don't care about these people. I guess I just am trying not to be selfish when these people leave our lives.

I feel sad for those who have lost their lives without knowledge of the gospel. I hope they will understand what they learn in the Spirit Realm.


"To be resurrected does not overcome the second death. To gain eternal life and live in the presence of the Father and the Son, we must repent and become eligible for mercy, which will satisfy justice.
"The revelations teach:
" 'This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God' (Alma 34:32).
" 'Do not procrastinate the day of your repentance' (Alma 34:33).
" 'That same spirit which doth possess your bodies at the time that ye go out of this life, that same spirit will have power to possess your body in that eternal world' (Alma 34:34)."

If anyone does not understand the true Plan of Salvation here is a chart I found. If you have questions you can ask. Or visit www.mormon.org or www.lds.org
The only thing i don't like about this chart is that it does not show the path of Spiritual Darkness. That is basically where you have learned the gospel and know it is true but then you totally turn it away and say that it isn't true. That is when you will go into a spiritual darkness and live with Satan. Such People will not be to with God for no unclean thing can dwell with him. The three degrees of Glory are the same. We should strive for the highest/Celestial Kingdom. 

I don't want to sound like I am preaching to everyone. Just try and figure out where you are in your life. You will never know when it is too late to change the way live on this earth and how you take care of your body. 

I hope all who are lost will be found and will remember who their big brother is. He will always be there for you. 

Note: ANY RUDE or SLANDERING COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED! This is what I know is true, I don't bash your faith don't bash mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment