Friday, July 9, 2010

So I am stuck in a hard place.

I cannot seem to figure out what I want to do. I am still working on my doula certification, I want to create miniatures, however I also want to create herbal body things such as lip balm, lotions, shampoos, soaps, things things that can help heal. So I am at a stand still. I cannot create my herbal things since there is no money for containers such as lip balm tubes or lotion bottles. I suppose I can also use these things in my Doula work if clients want, however there will have to be something in the contract about liability and things like that. The next craft show is in November and that would be a great time to create things for the holidays.  I don't know maybe I will get a few dollars for batch of lip balm tubes.

Note: I love MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment