Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Start of the work day...

So I came down stairs to see this. Jacob and Chloe did not waste anytime getting started on Celeste's house.
I gave in after watching Chloe try and paint the house with that tiny brush. So I got out my brush and started helping. I didn't take another picture yet but we managed to get the windows installed and are working more on the masonry. I have yet to build the bay window and install that. I am trying to figure out the best way of doing the rock. I also need to find the best color of brick for the porch backsplash.

I think I may take a break from the house for a while. I need to make a new box for my pastels. The little plastic package they came in is not holding up well. I might have to have some fun with Modge Podge and Scrapbook paper. I have just the paper in mind.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment