Friday, September 3, 2010

I could really go for some pioneer land right now

i don't care what type of house it is but i could really go for my own house right now. I am so disappointed that we cannot get our logs from up north. If zoning didn't change I would totally be living in my own cabin in Arbor Vitae right now. Just thinking about it is depressing... ugh.. Man.. even a mobile home i could go for. Just so i could say it was mine and i could do as i wanted with it. I can even handle the not having our own land feature. My parents are letting us use the land here as we please... I hate that every thing is piling up and the mosquitos are horrible right now or I would be taking care of something.. but ugh they are horrible here.  blah... maybe I will go dig a hole and live in there..

No comments:

Post a Comment