Friday, October 15, 2010

Orion's Bedroom or classroom?

There has been a lot of talk about the "family bedroom" Due to our current situation Orion has actually been in our room. We were planing to move him into his own bedroom once it got "renovated". But since I have been doing my own research on co-sleeping I am finding it very hard to put Orion in his own room just yet. I am thinking about turing our spare room into a classroom. This would only be temporary of course. We are dreaming of our own house one day and there is a perfect spot for it. This is the color I am thinking for the room. 


I have a few supplies for his schooling that we have been using in our living room however. It is cluttering our living room completely. My other dilemma is, I don't want to do all this transformation stuff and then have us move out. However, it would be good for when we do go my parents can have guest rooms. Which I am sure they would enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment