Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An answer to Chris's conundrum.

Chris Rambo this is for you. :)


So I seem to have the same problem that you mention in your blog post HERE . Having this long projects that never seem to get finished. And getting bored with the same types of yarn , etc. I have the solution to this problem.

Make a Molly Weasley Sweater. I actually quite fancy this sweater and some day want to make one. The only problem is I need to learn how to knit and crochet.

I have always been one for huge bell sleeves. I can totally see myself wearing this. (Chris I don't know about you wearing it, however It would solve the problem of getting bored with a type of yarn. )

I have actually wanted to post about Molly's style for quite some time. Her house and style seems alot like mine. Of course you would actually not be able to tell that by the way I dress since I never actually pick out my own clothes anyway. But This would definitely be something I would want to add to my wardrobe.The only thing I don't like about a lot of the Mrs. Weasley's sweaters people have made is they are too bright. Hers is obviously worn more, but I think she has more earthy neutral. Colors. But that is just my own personal taste.


Ya know thinking about it. I honestly think Mrs. Weasley is my favorite character.. Hmm.. this may bring some new way of looking  at the world.. LOL! Sorry writing this blog will probably make me go into a Harry Potter mood for a few weeks. :p

Anywho.... yes solve problem.. yep yep.


Oh and some more that are different.





OOO Wooden buttons.. Like X 10



Gorgeous!




1 comment:

  1. I love it! Definitely would not get bored with all the yarn changes PLUS...many stitch changes with the crochet sleeves. We've got to get you crocheting, girl!

    ReplyDelete