Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Well the time has come my friends, to start life anew.

I have seen on blog land that many have mentioned what there New Years Resolutions are. Well I don't like resolutions because they always end up forgotten, and then when you realize you didn't complete them you feel like crap. So no, I am not going to set resolutions. But what I am going to do is create a list of the things that I would like 2012 to be. ( To make it fun, I will use photos.)

(source liveorganicbaby.com)
Have a Healthy lifestyle. Too many bad habits have been picked up.
Like chewing ice, and that nasty addiction of soda has come back.
I am leaving them in 2011.

(source makeherbalmedicine.com)
Focus on my herbal business. With something that is such a part of my life ,
I want to expand my knowledge and preparations of herbal remedies and body  preparations. 

(by Del Parson)
Live a Christ centered life, with regular Family Home Evenings,
and a better understanding of the gospel so I can properly teach Orion about the gospel.


(no image for this one)
Start unschooling 100% of the time.
Continue to work on my illustration portfolio and experience.



I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment