Monday, April 12, 2010

Chloe got dressed!

Chloe was getting very perturbed that she has been awake for almost a week and she has not yet had an actual dress. She has been moping around in her unders all this time. So I decided to make her a jumper that goes along with her mercantile. We will be finding flooring and wall paper for her bed room after I complete this post.

We have been busy trying to complete the cleaning project we took on. Mom said that the one condition of her buying the Orchid was cleaning the entire downstairs. EEK! So today I cleared the kitchen table of Half way, and swept the floor. I will do dishes after supper and then move more of my craft things to the new designated area. I am really enjoying this new place I have to finally call my own, until we move that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment