Sunday, April 11, 2010

UGH.. Yesterday was a day.



This is the after shot of the project in the video.  Man, that was such a mess. I like it much better this way. And since I cleaned it and made it all pretty. My mom bought me The Orchid. So once this project is complete I will be starting on that one.


I am super excited because I already have a story line figured out in my head. So dorky I know right. 

Today was a good day. Orion behaved very well in Sacrament meeting. Normally he is kicking and screaming to get away. He was still, the only bad part was that he was lying on the floor. But I guess that is better than being disruptive to the rest of the members of the branch. I really enjoyed both talks today.  Even though I didn't get to hear the second part of Sydney's. I liked where it was going. Orion went to Nursery again today. He just doesn't like to stay for Primary. I don't know what to do. I hope I can figure out a way to transition him over to Sunbeams that will let him know that it is just as fun as nursery. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Just remember that we are dealing with a child who does not listen to his parents. It is like we are invisible. And he is only 3. What is it going to be like when he is actually a teenager. Scary! Anywho there is a plus. Orion has been reading scriptures every day. I point to the words as we read along. At the rate we are going I am going to need a magnifying glass before we finish the old testament. However he did read 3 this afternoon. So I think every once and a while we will add another verse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment