Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet Chloe

This is Chloe. Sorry for the indecent exposure. She is my Tessie. She is the owner of Blue Cat Mercantile. She lives upstairs and owns two blue cats named Izzy and Rex. (Sorry Eva, that's just the name that popped in my head.) She actually has real hair. I am hoping to get her finished tonight so she can camp out in her apartment.

Today I put down tile in the kitchen and put up the wallpaper. I tried something differnent and just printed out the floor and now I am embossing the grout lines. I don't know. I might glaze it but I am not sure if it is going to be matt or gloss.

Tomorrow hopefully Chloe will be awake.

Oh it is so neat, my son is like in love with dolls. And It hink it is perfectly fine. I made him some closepin dolls today. He enjoyed that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment