Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chloe plans

I woke up this morning to find Cloe and the girls going through some beads. To my surprise, Chloe declared she wanted to have beaded curtains in her bed room. I am really quite unsure about this. I was hoping for maybe a nice satin valance with side panels that go to the floor. We are hoping to seriously get working on her mercantile. However, I told her that her living space was more important than some silly witch's shop when there are hardly any witches around us. Boy, that was a mistake. She stormed off yelling about how she will be famous and have to open a larger shop because witch's will fly in on their brooms to visit her shop. I haven't seen her since. Hmm. I hope she doesn't find one of the cats, she might end up as a snack. As for the curtains we will see.

I have been busy planning a Travelling doll. I have yet to create her. But come summer she is heading out. Not sure about dates for that yet but it will be fun, she has hostesses from all over the US, Canada, the UK and even the Netherlands. All I can say is SWEET!!!! Chloe heard me discussing travel plans with my husband and she got very jealous. I can see how this relationship will work out. Oh boy.

Well, I think I am going to put up some wallpaper and flooring in Chloe's bed room then clean the kitchen, then work on Celeste the Travelling doll. I just hope Chloe doesn't make a mess of things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment