Thursday, June 10, 2010

The seeds came!

The seeds finally came today! WOOT! As I write I eat our nummy home cooked lemon-rosemary chicken. I love that stuff. I make it a couple times a month. It is so good. So I thought I would share the recipe.


Sara's Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Chicken

Ingredients:

Chicken Breast
1/2 cupLemon Juice
1 stick Butter
2 Tbs rosemary ( I have never tried fresh but I am sure you could use it.)
salt pepper to taste.
1/4 cup Honey


Place chicken breasts (can be frozen) on grill and let heat up for 2 min. While chicken is heating combing in sauce pan lemon juice, butter, rosemary, salt and pepper and honey and heat until melted.  Once melted apply to chicken on grill with basting brush. Do this every couple of minutes until chicken is done. Make sure you flip your chicken at least once during the cooking time and put mixture on other side.  You want to use all of the mixture to ensure a juicy chicken.

This is REALLY good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Documentaries, videos, ebooks, texts and news related to permaculture, sustainable design, gardening, ecovillages, nature, indigenous people, animal rights,activism, (alter)globalization, ecology and health.

    http://permaculturemedia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete