Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Birth Story pt 3 (Pictures)

So this Thanksgiving, I thought I would share what I haven't shared with anyone accept my closest family. One thing I am most thankful for. The pictures of the birth of my son. As I have been struggling for the past 4 years to get pregnant. I have finally come to realize how grateful I really am for his birth. To have such a blessing bestowed on us wonderful. I love Orion. More than the words I can speak can ever possibly show.

Maybe I won't have any other children in this earth life. But I know in the Millennium I will have all my children with me again. That is something else to be very grateful for.

So here they are, the photos of my son's birth. (Warning: some images may be found disturbing, graphic, etc.)











No comments:

Post a Comment